This page gives important information regarding the terms and conditions under which any PDF sheet music file (PDF Score) purchased from Stainer & Bell can be used. By purchasing this PDF Score you are accepting and agreeing to become bound by these terms. Therefore, please read the following conditions carefully.
In order to view or print out the PDF Score, you will need PDF-reading software such as the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- You may use the PDF file on a single computer and make reasonable back-up copies to avoid losing it.
- You may print copies of the PDF Score for your own personal use, or, in the case of choral works, for use by your choir (subject to the licensed quantity purchased).
- You may not transfer the file, sell it or share it with any other user or computer.
PDF Score Licence Agreement in Full
- This Licence Agreement allows the Purchaser to use the PDF Score file on a single computer and to make reasonable back-up copies of the PDF Score to avoid losing it.
- The Purchaser may print copies of the PDF Score for personal use, or, in the case of choral works, for use by the Purchaser’s choir, not exceeding the quantity specified in the Choral Licence Agreement emailed to the Purchaser with the PDF Score.
- The Purchaser undertakes to delete the PDF Score together with any back-up copies from the Purchaser’s computer once the rights granted under this Licence Agreement have been used in full.
- All content in the PDF Score is copyrighted under UK Copyright laws, and Stainer & Bell Ltd owns or administers the copyright and owns the PDF Score itself. Other than as stated in this Licence Agreement, the Purchaser may not copy, print, modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, sell, resell, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the PDF Score’s content, in whole or in part, or aid or permit others to do so. The Purchaser shall not: (1) rent, assign, timeshare, distribute, or transfer all or part of the PDF Score or any rights granted by this Licence Agreement to any other person; (2) duplicate the PDF Score, except for reasonable back-up copies; (3) remove any proprietary notices, labels, or marks from the PDF Score (4) transfer or sublicense title to the PDF Score to any other party.
- This Licence Agreement gives the Purchaser limited rights to use the PDF Score. The Purchaser does not own the PDF Score. Stainer & Bell Ltd retains ownership of the PDF Score and all copies of it. All rights not specifically granted in this Licence Agreement, including national and international copyrights, are reserved to Stainer & Bell Ltd.
- The PDF Score is provided to the Purchaser on an “As Is” basis, without any guaranteed technical support or warranty of any kind from Stainer & Bell Ltd including any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- Stainer & Bell Ltd shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or loss (including damages for loss of business, loss of profits, or the like), whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise. The limitation of liability herein is a fundamental element of the Licence Agreement between the Purchaser and Stainer & Bell Ltd.
- This Licence Agreement shall be governed by the laws of England.
When printing out the score, ensure that the “fit to page” setting is selected. This will expand the notation to fill the page of your default paper size (e.g. A4 or Letter).