Stainer & Bell are thrilled to be supporting this important, groundbreaking project!
SATB Anthems is volume 1 in an innovative anthology of works by women composers, published by Multitude of Voyces and now available for the first time from Stainer & Bell.
Multitude of Voyces C.I.C. exists to support underrepresented, underutilised, vulnerable or marginalised communities, through creative use of music and words.
Volume 1: SATB Anthems
- 22 accessible anthems – scored for SATB, some with divisi, some with solo lines
- Exciting repertoire from the Renaissance to the present day – familiar styles from all periods
- Half of the pieces by living composers
- Some better-known and some more newly rediscovered composers
- Every season of the Church’s year covered
- Some flexible settings with optional accompaniment
UPDATE – 20 January 2020
S&B are thrilled to announce that we have now secured exclusive worldwide distribution rights!
Stocks of this publication are now available through your local music supplier, or in our online shop.